Keto C8, Caprylic Acid MCT, Unflavored, 473 ml
- Body - Brain - Fuel
- Made From Coconuts
- Dietary Supplement
- Packaged in a Certified cGMP Compliant Facility and Quality Tested in the USA
- BPA Free
Sports Research Keto C8 is Proudly Certified:
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Vegan
- Keto Friendly
- Certified Paleo
Sport Research Keto C8 Caprylic Acid is a body & brain boosting fatty acid, extracted exclusively from sustainably sourced coconuts. Keto C8 is readily digested by the liver and converted into brain-fueling, fat-burning ketone energy more efficiently than traditional MCTs or coconut oils.
Boost Ketone Levels - Benefits
- Increases Keto Body Production for Jitter-Free Energy
- Supports Healthy Metabolism & Weight Management
- Supports Mental Clarity & Focus for Cognitive Support
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults begin by using 1 tablespoon (15 ml) daily. May consume up to 3 tablespoons per day. Excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort.
Options To Enjoy:
- Coffee - Blend 1 tablespoon of Keto C8, 1 scoop SR Collagen Peptides, & 1 tablespoon of grassfed butter.
- Shakes - Upgrade your smoothies & protein shakes by adding 1-2 tablespoons of Keto C8.
- Dressings - Keto C8 maintains its liquid consistency & can be infused into any dressing or marinade.
- Cooking - Substitute traditional cooking oils with the flavorless taste of Keto C8 Oil (smoke point 320°F).
Sports Research Keto C8 should always be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Caprylic acid (c8) mct oil from non-gmo coconuts.
Allergen warning: Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Usage Warning: SR Keto C8 Oil will react with certain plastics, including foam cups, and should only be used with utensils and containers made of metal, glass, ceramic or safe HDPE plastics.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, have diagnosed medical conditions, or are taking prescription medications. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged. Not recommended for using in frying due to relatively low smoke point.
Storage information: Store at room temperature, in a dry place. Protect product from excessive heat, freezing, humidity, and light.
No refrigeration required.