Dark Clouds Over Elberton
(Adullam Films - 1 DVD)
In 1979, a mysterious stranger appeared in the remote town of Elberton, Georgia. The man introduced himself as R.C. Christian, but admitted this was not his real name. He claimed to represent a small group of loyal Americans who wanted to erect a monument they hoped would inspire “the Age of Reason.”
The monument was named the Georgia Guidestones, and since its completion has spawned a host of conspiracy theories about who or what was behind it. Written on the great granite stones are ten commands or “guides” that were intended to provide wisdom for mankind. But the first of them calls for a reduction of the world population to a mere 500 million. In order to achieve this, billions of people would have to die. Many have wondered: is the monument designed to inspire wisdom? Or to launch a global genocide?
Researchers have wondered for decades about the identity of R.C. Christian and the purpose of his mysterious structure. Was he part of a globalist group? Was he working with the United Nations? After a five year investigation, this powerful documentary presents groundbreaking information, and dares to solve the mystery of who R.C. Christian really was.
This film is a must see for those who wish to learn more about the globalist use of environmentalism towards the cause of population control.
This documentary features the following:
1) Reveals never-before-seen information about the true identity of the man who called himself “R.C. Christian.”
2) Features original interviews with the people who knew the mysterious “Mr. Christian.”
3) Original interviews with the men who were actually responsible for the building of the Georgia Guidestones.
4) An original interview with Wyatt Martin, the only man who knew the true identity of the stranger, and promised to take the secret to his grave.
5) Never-before-seen documents from Wyatt Martin’s secret files, hidden away in his old IBM computer case.
6) Proof from original documents of the Rosicrucian connection to the name “R.C. Christian” and its probable role in the creation of a time capsule.
7) Freemasonry’s part in building the Georgia Guidestones.
8) Evidence of the friendship of Dr. William Shockley (the Nobel Prize winning physicist who argued the principles of dysgenics) – to R.C. Christian.
9) The role of the United Nations in the design of the monument.
10) The chilling ramifications of R.C. Christian’s environmental concerns and his writings on population control.
Special price - 50% off!
Hurry, offer ends September 30 (while stock lasts)
$35.20$16.00Add To Cart >