It is a historically proven fact that this Organic Health Boost Tea assists the body in:
‣ reducing heavy metal deposits from tissues especially those surrounding the joints
‣ increasing the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland
The eight herb contains herbs which support the liver health as well as colon health. Both are vital and important organs in the process of detoxification. The liver’s main role is in the processing of the products of digestion into substances useful to the body. It also neutralizes harmful substances in the blood, secretes bile for the digestion of fats, synthesizes plasma proteins, and stores glycogen and some minerals and vitamins. With a sluggish liver or bowel the body cannot detoxify. For that reason, the complete Essiac formula, rather than the shortened four herb version is a more effective form of Essiac. Those who have experience with Essiac will not go back to the four herb blends.
Eight herb ingredients need to be blended in a specific ratio for the herbal tea to have the desired effect. Each herb is complimentary to the other. When blended correctly, the ingredients together have a more powerful effect than each of the herbs taken individually. In other words, the blend provides a synergistic effect on the health above and beyond the health-promoting benefits of each of the herbs by themselves.
The tea’s primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. Life is in the blood, and if anything is ingested to purify the blood, then a person’s God-given natural immunity will have a chance to take over and fight diseases in the body. In other words, the body will be able to use it’s own resources in the battle for health if only given a chance.
When the body is treated holistically, treatment occurs from the inside out. Long term, permanent healing does become possible, because the natural tea addresses the root of the problem for many illnesses and diseases. Unlike the action of most medicines, which simply mask symptoms like a “band-aid”, yet the underlying problem remains unmoved, Essiac tea, through it’s detoxifying and health promoting benefits, allows the body to heal itself and, in time, eliminate the root of the problem.
The tea benefits the immune system more than any other substance we know. However, the environment in which we live, with carcinogenics, toxic chemicals and radiation that pollute our water, air and food, which tend to reside in the cells of our bodies, they weaken our natural immunity and possibly make the remission of cancer more difficult. For these reasons, combining Organic Health Boost Tea with nutritional and other approaches may make the most sense. The body has to rebuild what the cancer or any disease has broken down. Therefore, healthy foods are needed by the body to reconstruct itself. “Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food.” Hippocrates.
Here are some Organic Health Boost Tea benefits that have been reported to us and observed in research performed by Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch at the Brusch Medical Research Center.
1. Prevents the build up of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminium, lead and mercury poisoning.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates both.
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibres.
14. Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production, and keeps them from rupturing.
18. Increases the body’s ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated; in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed properly.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against toxins entering the brain.
22. Protects the body against radiation and X-rays.
23. Relieves pain.
24. Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against free radicals.
27. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to better blood sugar control.
29. Increases energy levels.
30. Boosts mood and leads to an improved sense of well-being.
People with the following health problems may find Essiac to be a useful health supplement:
1. Poor immune system
2. Chronic bronchitis
3. Chronic Pain
8. Liver Problems
9. Colon Trouble
10. Chronic Fatigue
12. Sinus trouble
18. High Blood Pressure
20. Kidney and Bladder trouble
22. Pain related Inflammation
23. High Cholesterol