- Satan’s Use of Censorship as a Way of Controlling the Conscience.
- How Important is the Conscience to the Person’s Relationship with God?
- Freedom of Conscience and Protestantism.
- Implications for the Remnant/Laodicean Church and It’s Members.
- Jonathan reflects on your pre-submitted questions on the topic.
Jonathan as a dedicated lay member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, has significant past and present involvement in the following activities.
He is a Trial Attorney with a special interest in litigating religious liberty issues primarily in the area of employment law. He is the Vice President for the Religious Liberty, Liberty and Health Alliance Group. He is President of Word Radio, an FM Radio Station in the Los Angeles area of Southern California.
He was a former Director of Advent Hope (A Ministry of the Loma Linda University Church, that can be heard on Audioverse.org.) He has contributed significant audioverse presentations that are available on Audioverse.org.