1844 and Being Honest About Our Doctrines
(Eugene Prewitt - 3 DVDs)
Some people believe in 1844 mostly because they refuse to think or look at any objections to the teachings of the Adventist church. Others abandon key aspects of our teaching because they do look at objections. Eugene Prewitt addresses how one can be intellectually honest without losing one’s spiritual bearings
1. The Sanctuary & Various Sabbaths; The First Angel’s Message
2. Good Babylonians, Bad Jews, & the Second Angel’s Message
3. Is God an Executioner? Third Angel’s Message
4. Arguments against Adventists from Daniel
5. Arguments against Adventists from Hebrews
6. The Fourth Angel’s Message and False Messengers
Eugene Prewitt and his wife Heidi promote and assist in the founding of training programs in Southeast Asia. Before accepting their call to Asia, they resided in the USA where Eugene had served for more than 20 years in various educational ministries, most recently with Amazing Facts’ global family of training schools and, earlier, with Ouachita Hills College in Arkansas. He is an author and an international lecturer, and an enthusiastic promoter of the literature work.
Note: Digital downloads are temporarily unavailable.
$38.50Add To Cart >