- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Bioflavonoid and Food-Based Complex
- Dietary Supplement
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that supports cellular health, endothelial health, and healthy immune function. Optimized Quercetin delivers 250 mg of standardized quercetin in a bioavailable super food blend, as well as vitamin C and camu-camu berry extract to further support a healthy immune response and more.
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid found in red grape skins, red onions, apples, buckwheat and other food sources. Quercetin supports healthy cellular function, cardiovascular health and has also been shown to encourage a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments.
Quercetin supports immune health. Ours is augmented with vitamin C and camu-camu extract for further immune support.
Optimized Quercetin Benefits
- Promotes cellular health & DNA function
- Supports healthy seasonal immune response
- Encourages healthy endothelial integrity
- Supports already healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps maintain already healthy cholesterol levels
- Quercetin promotes cardiovascular health by protecting the integrity of your vascular endothelium. One way quercetin does this is by encouraging healthy levels of nitric oxide, which supports healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
This phytonutrient also supports already healthy cholesterol levels. Quercetin also helps reduce oxidative stress, promotes a healthy immune response in blood vessel walls as a result of healthy gene expression and supports healthy blood glucose levels already within normal range.
Promotes a healthy immune response
In human cell culture studies, quercetin has been shown to inhibit inflammatory factors, which can help support a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments. And our Optimized Quercetin blend also contains vitamin C and camu-camu berry extract to further promote healthy immune function.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, silica, stearic acid.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.