- Lake Avenue Nutrition Omega-3 Fish Oil, 1250 mg
- Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate in Fish Gelatin Softgels
- Contains Two Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA
- May Support Cardiovascular Health*
- Featuring Sustainably Sourced Fish Oil
- Convenient, Highly-Concentrated Formula with Only 1 Softgel Needed Per Day
- Formulated without Gluten or GMOs
- Produced in a GMP Facility
Omega-3 Fish Oil Benefits
Containing two Omega-3 fatty acids, known as EPA and DHA, this fish oil supplement may provide support for healthy heart function and promote normal blood pressure.*
What Are EPA and DHA?
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are two principal acids that belong to a family of nutrients called omega-3 fatty acids. Both EPA and DHA are polyunsaturated fats, also known as good fats. It’s important to incorporate an adequate amount of good fats into your diet as they can provide a number of potentially heart-healthy effects.* These good fats can be found naturally in many types of seafood, and a fish oil supplement makes it convenient to get the recommended dose.
Lake Avenue Nutrition Omega-3 Fish Oil contains both EPA and DHA in a fish-gelatin softgel. When taken as directed, this provides a one-month supply.