Steps to Life is open for phone and online orders as well as phone and collect orders. Ph 03 97394093 Please be aware of delays in receiving your orders, due to Covid-19.
A Taste of Food as Medicine
(Dr Sue Radd - 63 pages)
A sharing book to improve the health of your community.
- A full-colour mini-cookbook for sharing good health.
- An introduction to the award-winning Food As Medicine cookbook by Dr Sue Radd.
- 64-page magazine-style booklet with a heavier cover for cost-effective sharing.
- Introductory nutritional information and guidelines for cooking for best health.
- 12 simple health-promoting recipes selected from Food As Medicine with full-colour photos of each recipe.
- Health course offer.
Ten ways to share this book in your community:
- Simply give it to friends, family, neighbours and other community members.
- Share copies with health leaders in your community.
- Leave copies in community places, particularly health settings, with permission.
- Send copies to people who have attended health programs your church has run.
- Plan a cooking demonstration or series using the simple recipes in the booklet.
- Have copies available for visitors at any church event
- Offer of free giveaway on church and local church websites.
- Gifts for community members on your contact list.
- Give a free copy to all families at your local Adventist school.
- Share in usual literature-sharing channels: literature stands, letterboxing and doorknocking.
- Conditions that may be helped by recipes in this cookbook
- Why a single meal matters
- 10 food rules to live by
- How nutrients speak to your genes
- The power of diet versus drugs
- Harnessing lifestyle medicine
- Preparing a healthy plate
- Healthy eating plate
- Eat more of these foods
- Sicilian orange and fennel salad
- Roasted vegetable salad with creamy orange tahini dressing
- Sweet potato, red lentil and lemon soup
- Chilli green pea soup with coriander
- Creamy celeriac and cauliflower soup
- Tofu burgers with ginger, chilli and garlic
- Chickpea curry with pumpkin and baby spinach
- Crispy eggplant cutlets with paprika and garlic sauce
- Cashew fried rice
- Pecan and ginger drops
- Real banana ice-cream
- Caramel date sauce
- Golden Turmeric Milk
© 2008-2021 Steps to Life Australia - Contact Us - About Us | Designed & Built by Eman Web Design
Click Here if you are not automatically redirected in 10 seconds...