For centuries, students of Bible prophecy have understood a future of global totalitarian control the likes of which even most imaginative dystopic fiction authors have failed to envision.
That future has now become our present. And that fiction has become our reality. Will the urgency of the times awaken the masses to their need of Christ and of the lateness of the hour?
As we enter the first stages of the roll-out of the dystopic, global technocracy, thoughts are turned to country living, health freedom, and the great controversy. Civil and religious liberties advocates have rushed to their post of duty. And, Lord willing, the global crisis prompts us all to spiritual heart-searching and a missionary fervor like we have never experienced before.
- Religious Liberties, Out of the Cities, and the Economic Precipice
- The Crackdown, 2020 and the Surveillance Society 2.0
- Medical Despotism and Eugenics 2.0
- Fear Casts Out All Reason
- Bio-warfare, Civil War, and WWIII
- The Cashless Society Control Grid 2.0